Phaser CE is the Community Edition. Read what this means and how it differs from v2.
The current version is 2.7.7 released on 20th April 2017.
You can also download this version from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial.
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org
Which version should I download?
Familiar with git? Use the "clone" link to get the whole repo. The "js" and "min.js" links download pre-built versions of Phaser with all modules enabled (see Creating a Custom Phaser Build). The zip and tar links download an archive of the repository. If you're just doing a quick test then it's safe to grab the js files. However there are lots of extras included in the repository worth having such as Project Templates and API docs.
What's New in 2.7.7?
Version 2.7.7 - 20th April 2017
- Fixed failure to load compressed textures when using URLs with query strings (#166)
- Fixed some TypeScript definitions (#168)
- Fixed missing default values for
resolutionin Phaser.LoaderParser BitmapFont methods (#168).
- Fixed particle autoAlpha and autoScale tweens running at double speed (#160).
- Fixed loading of compressed textures (#17, #162)
anykey in Phaser.Physics.Arcade.Body#checkCollision. It was never used, so setting it had no effect (#161). Use
- Fixed Phaser.Sound exception when using IE with AudioTag and high volume values (#157). Now volume is clamped between 0 and 1 in every browser when using AudioTags.
- Fixed incorrect worldScale calculation (#15)
@fridrisnew, @goldfire, @hdodov, @Peter42, @photonstorm, @samme, @SBCGames, @vpmedia