This new release of Phaser CE contains audio fixes, WebGL power config settings and more updates.
Hot on the heels of Phaser 3.22 comes this brand new release of Phaser CE. Version 2.14 contains the following:
- Looped audio tag sounds no longer dispatch onPlay when looping, only onLoop.
- Looped Web Audio sound markers no longer dispatch onPlay when looping, only onLoop.
- You can pass
powerPreferencein your game config to set the
powerPreferenceWebGL context attribute when creating the game. Possible values are
- Rope.refresh no longer has a pointless duplicated modulus check in the for-loop and iterates from zero, allowing the removal of several direct array assignments.
- Fixed glitching sound playing when using looping audio-sprites with audio-tag (#653).
- A sprite's tintedTexture canvas is now returned to the Canvas Pool when the sprite is destroyed (#651).