A sample Phaser CE based MakeCode Editor published by Microsoft.
Microsoft have released a new package to GitHub containing their MakeCode Editor integrated with Phaser CE.
"Microsoft MakeCode is based on the open source project Microsoft Programming Experience Toolkit (PXT). Microsoft MakeCode is the name in the user-facing editors, PXT is used in all the GitHub sources.
The main features of PXT are:
- a Blockly-based code editor along with converter to the text format
- a Monaco code editor that powers VS Code, editor's features are listed here.
- extensibility support to define new blocks in TypeScript
- an ARM Thumb machine code emitter
- a command-line package manager