Play, fork, build, learn and share your own games with this interactive collaborative game builder.
MyGameBuilder was formed through a creative joining between the first versions of MyGameBuilder and MightyEditor. The main purpose of MyGameBuilder is to teach users game development in a collaborative manner, where more experienced developers can help others.
If you are completely new to the game development you can:
- Play games - we have some nice user made games!
- Play with the actormap engine, which doesn't require any coding experience to make a game.
- Fork game and alter it to make it your own.
- Start taking guided lessons to learn programming basics, and even create a Phaser based game on your own.
- If you get stuck doing any of these things, there is usually somebody online who will be glad to help.
- After finishing the basic tutorials, there are some game related challenges to start practicing with.