This great video course on advanced Phaser development has been updated with a new multiplayer lecture.
The extremely popular course Advanced Game Development with Phaser - Build Multiplayer Games by Zenva Academy has been updated with a new lecture. The new lecture is all about using the Firebase API to create multiplayer Phaser games.
The course includes loads of great content video content:
"Are you a Phaser development craving for more advanced content? Interested in multi-player games?
This course consists in three projects. In which you’ll be building comprehensive games that include both frontend and backend (using Firebase)."
These are some of the topics covered:
- Backend integration using Firebase
- Online multi-player games
- Online real-time multi-player games, including synchronization of events
- Online leaderboards
- Path-finding, including integration with Tiled maps
- Basic enemy AI
- Swipe touch detection
- Game stores with item upgrades
- Using Priority Queues in strategy games
- Creating Phaser plugins