Add the full power of Box2D Physics to your games
Box2D is a feature-rich 2D physics system used by thousands of hit games.
This plugin opens-up the power of Box2D directly within Phaser. It has the same user-friendly approach to its API that the rest of Phaser does, making integration and game development a beeze.
Development of the plugin was lead by Box2D experts iForce2D - the company responsible for the excellent Box2D visual editor R.U.B.E
The Download includes
- Getting Started Guide - You'll be coding in next to no time.
- 90 Code Examples - From games to core mechanics.
- API Documentation and Box2D User Manual
- Free Upgrades
- License free - Use it in commercial games
- Ready built and minified source files + grunt scripts
- Delivered via download from FastSpring.com
Try it out
We've added 40 of the Box2D examples to this site.
Run them, play with them and edit the code to get a feel for how it all works.