A powerful set of UI plugins for Phaser 3 that includes Grid Tables, Textboxes, Pop-up Menus, Labels and many more.
For several months now, Rex Rainbow has been creating and releasing his Phaser 3 UI Plugins. There are a growing number of them available and they currently include:
- Sizer - Layout children game objects.
- Grid sizer - Layout children game objects in grids.
- Label - A container with an icon, text, and background.
- Dialog - A container with a title, content, buttons and background.
- Tabs - A container with 4 groups of buttons around a center panel.
- Grid table - A container with a grid table 3, slider, and scroller.
- Menu - A container with buttons and sub-menu.
- Textbox - A container with an icon, (typing 1 and paging 1) text, and background.
- Slider - A container with a track, indicator, thumb and background.
- Number bar - A container with an icon, slider, text, and background.
- Round rectangle - Round rectangle shape.
Each of them comes with documentation and examples, and they're all open source. Used in combination you can build a powerful UI really quickly and new plugins are being added constantly. Check out the forum thread for more details and leave your feedback.