A comprehensive tutorial on creating a tower defense game in Phaser 3.
"Phaser game engine has many new and useful features for a faster and easier game development process. In this tutorial you will learn how to create a simple tower defense game in Phaser 3 style. First we will create an empty game, then we will continue with adding enemies, turrets and bullets. We will use arcade physics to make bullets hit the enemies. In the end we are going to create fully functional tower defense game.
- Create Phaser 3 game
- Use paths and make enemies move along a path
- Learn about Phaser 3 groups and how to use them for managing enemies, turrets and bullets
- Play with Phaser.Math for faster game development
- Understand basic tower defense game logic
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices