It's breakout in overdrive! Up to 4 local players, 13 boss battles, 198 levels, gamepad support and superb graphics and sound.
"Breaking Bricks revitalises the classic 1970’s arcade brick, ball and paddle games while taking a few cues from pinball.
Up to four players can play with or against each other in a variety of game modes. All presented in timeless pixel perfect 8-bit graphics and sound. Breaking Bricks strives to mix the best of old and new and bring the classic genre into the now."
- 1 - 4 player simultaneous players.
- 198 levels and 13 challenging boss battles.
- Gamepad plug and play controller support.
- Co-op and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Special game modes; endless, boss rush and invader.
- 8-bit graphics and sound.
- Locally savable high scores and achievements.
- Unlockable secrets and hidden content.