The February Phaser Backer Examples are now available including distance constraints, a Matter JS cannon and pixel tricks.
Phaser relies entirely on community contributions to fund its development. Being a Phaser Backer entitles you to lots of great perks, one of which are exclusive source code examples.
Each month you'll get a new zip file with at least 10 examples and associated assets. The February pack was recently released to backers and includes the following:
- How to drag the crop area of a Sprite
- Getting the nearest point on any line
- A example of flexible mobile UI buttons
- How to shoot away the texture of an image, pixel by pixel
- A pixel zoom magnify glass
- How to select pixels from an area and paste them back in again
- Creating a cannon that can fire in Matter JS
- A ball chain made with a light-weight Distance Constraint
- A nice little 'jelly wheel' effect
- An animated dancing flower using constraints for petal motion
All examples are written in ES6, come packaged with an html front-end and use the latest build of Phaser (3.16.2) to demonstrate cutting-edge features.
Back Phaser today to get access to them instantly, along with lots of other benefits.