A massive update to the excellent Phaser Editor, including long-awaited MacOS support, Sprite prefabs, TypeScript support and lots more.
Arian Fornaris announced a preview release of Phaser Editor v1.4.0. This contains long-awaited MacOS support, along with a massive selection of updates:
- MacOS support!
- Visual prefabs (sprites and groups).
- Visual editor support for states and preloader states.
- Some TypeScript support.
- Assets refactorings (great for larger projects)
- New Project wizards with more options (like include demo assets or use TypeScript).
- Updated Phaser Editor demos with prefabs and multi-levels.
- Git UI integration.
"And lot of fixes and enhancements. Many of them requested by Phaser Editor users :) (that's great, so many thanks!)"
Phaser Editor is easily the most comprehensive editor for Phaser development available, and this huge update takes it even further ahead.