A demo of an online chat room built using Phaser, rexUI and Firebase.
Rexrainbow has created an assortment of UI plugins for Phaser 3. To show the power of rexUI combined with Firebase, they created this demo of a online chat room similar to one you might see in a multiplayer game. Rex describes it the following way:
firebase + rexUI: Chat
- Click left name to edit it
- Click middle message to input message
- Click right 'Send' button to send message
- Name and message could be bbcode text, i.e.
- Message won't be saved in firebase server, user only can see last sent messages.
- Add user list to show current online users.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices