Create a Phaser Leaderboard. In this final part, learn how to add server logic and client side forms for password resets.
Phaser Tutorials.com concludes the series: "In Part 4 of this tutorial series, we continued working on our Phaser leaderboard and we did the following:
- Updated our server to serve static files.
- Worked on the client side code by adding a login and signup page.
- Created a Phaser 3 leaderboard that displays the high scores from our database.
- Protected the game instance by adding middleware to that route on our server.
In Part 5 of this tutorial series, we will wrap up our tutorial by adding logic to our server that will allow a user to reset their password. For this logic, we will create a form that a user can fill out, and when they submit the form that form will send the user an email with a link to a password reset page. When the user clicks that link, it will include a special token that will allow them to reset their password."
Learn to code and lead your intrepid crew on a mission to save The Cloud in TwilioQuest, a PC role-playing game inspired by classics of the 16-bit era. Free forever, and available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices