The third part of the MMORPG tutorial series introduces moving enemies, enemy attacks and player chat.
Phaser Tutorials.com present part three of their MMORPG series: "In Parts 1 and 2 of this tutorial series, we started building our Phaser 3 MMORPG. In Part 2, we did the following:
- Refactored the client-side logic of our game.
- Updated the Player creation game logic.
- Added logic for creating the other players that joined the game.
- Added the logic for creating the enemy game objects.
In Part 3 of this tutorial series, we will finish our Phaser 3 MMORPG by doing the following:
- Add the logic for moving the enemy game objects.
- Add logic to allow the players to attack the enemy game objects.
- Add logic for allowing players to chat.
Let's get started..."
Learn to code and lead your intrepid crew on a mission to save The Cloud in TwilioQuest, a PC role-playing game inspired by classics of the 16-bit era. Free forever, and available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices