In part two the template is expanded further, with pre-built title, options and credits scenes.
From Phaser Tutorials.com: "In Part 1 and Part 2 of this tutorial, we continued building a Phaser project template that you can reuse and extend in any future project you work on. In the first two parts we:"
- created the basic structure for our project
- added the following scenes: boot, preloader, title, and options.
In Part 3 of this tutorial, we are going to continue working on our template by:
- adding the logic for a global state
- adding audio to our game
- refactor some of our code into reusable components
Learn to code and lead your intrepid crew on a mission to save The Cloud in TwilioQuest, a PC role-playing game inspired by classics of the 16-bit era. Free forever, and available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices