A powerful set of UI plugins for Phaser 3 that includes Grid Tables, Textboxes, Pop-up Menus, Labels and many more.
For several months now, Rex Rainbow has been creating and releasing his Phaser 3 UI Plugins. There are a growing number of them available and they currently include:
- Sizer - Layout children game objects.
- Grid sizer - Layout children game objects in grids.
- Label - A container with an icon, text, and background.
- Dialog - A container with a title, content, buttons and background.
- Tabs - A container with 4 groups of buttons around a center panel.
- Grid table - A container with a grid table 3, slider, and scroller.
- Menu - A container with buttons and sub-menu.
- Textbox - A container with an icon, (typing 1 and paging 1) text, and background.
- Slider - A container with a track, indicator, thumb and background.
- Number bar - A container with an icon, slider, text, and background.
- Round rectangle - Round rectangle shape.
Each of them comes with documentation and examples, and they're all open source. Used in combination you can build a powerful UI really quickly and new plugins are being added constantly. Check out the forum thread for more details and leave your feedback.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices