How to Make a Mario-style Platformer with Phaser 3.
Game Dev Academy are back with another great Phaser 3 tutorial:
"Phaser is a fast, free, open source HTML5 game framework for desktop and mobile. Phaser 3 is the next generation of Phaser framework with many new and improved features, fully modular structure and new custom WebGL renderer. In this tutorial we will use Phaser 3 to create simple Mario-style platformer game."
The goal of this tutorial is to teach you how to build a platformer games with Phaser 3. You will learn how to:
- Use Tiled maps in Phaser 3 game
- Create sprites and animations
- Use Phaser 3 arcade physics system
- Create the basic logic of a Mario-style platformer game
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices