A comprehensive new tutorial from Game Dev Academy, with full source and assets included.
Game Dev Academy have published their first Phaser 3 tutorial and it's a comprehensive and good one! "The goal of this tutorial is to teach you the basics of this fantastic framework (version 3.x) by developing the “Frogger” type of game"
The full source code and assets are included and you will learn the following:
- Learn to build simple games in Phaser 3
- Work with sprites and their transforms
- Main methods of a Phaser scene
- Utilize groups to aggregate sprite behavior
- Basic camera effects (new Phaser 3 feature)"
Well worth a read if only to get up to speed on some of the new API features.