This essential plugin gets a new release with improved debugging, heuristics and object pooling.
Hexus has released version 0.3.0 of his Phaser Arcade Slops Plugin. The plugin adds 24 new tile types into Phaser, using SAT collision handling and supporting Sprites, Groups, Particles and circular physics bodies.
Version 0.3.0 adds new features and fixes into the mix:
- Removed the snap feature (#34)
- Removed heuristics in favour of a custom SAT implementation that prevents internal edge collisions (#36, #38, #40)
- Implemented debug rendering for tile normals and ignored tile normals
- Implemented simple object pooling for less memory-hungry calculations (#42)
- Improved the consistency of SAT responses and overlap values set on physics bodies