A Phaser Starter Project with NPM, Webpack, TypeScript and more!
This is a comprehensive new Starter Project from rroylance:
- Phaser-CE 2.7.3 (npm module, no having to download the library separately...)
- TypeScript + TSLint
- 3 States (Boot, Preloader, Title) showing transition between states and where some things should be done and how a TypeScript state looks
- Google Web Font loader
- Separate Development and Distribution builds
- Live server (builds and reloads the browser on changes)
- No hassle asset management requiring no code, on your part, to load and parse assets
- Assets are required and hashed via webpack, you can now guarantee that when you push an update, everyone will get the new files and not cached ones
- Assets class created automatically allowing you to access all the assets and their frames and sprites (in the case of Atlases and Audiosprites) in a compiler validating way!
- Setting up the game size and scaling through a script that does it all for you
- Automatic template background
- Sets up the size the game so that it is scaled only when absolutely necessary
- Refer to src/utils/utils.ts for an explanation on the background_template and the sizing/scaling style
With more features on the way!