The first Phaser CE release from the community, including new features and bug fixes.
Version 2.7.1 of Phaser CE has been released. It's now available on GitHub and npm (under the package name
2.7.1 is the first release created entirely by the Phaser community, and it includes:
- Added a third optional parameter to PIXI.BaseTexture allowing textures to be scaled according to devicePixelRatio (thanks @cloakedninjas)
- TypeScript definitions fixes and updates (thanks @Aleksey-Danchin)
- Phaser.AnimationParser.spriteSheet() now works like it is supposed to work (thanks @stoneman1, @qarlosh)
- EarCut was not included in the build because of wrong path in grunt tasks. It should now work (thanks @stoneman1)
- Some browsers uses CancelRequestAnimationFrame instead of CancelAnimationFrame and it is now fixed (thanks @stoneman1)