Export FLA library symbols to JS and PNG, ready formatted for Phaser.
This is a new project created by mmcs:
"Phaser flash asset exporter lets you export .fla files library symbols to a Phaser Asset document (.js) including a spritesheet atlas in (.png) with JSON metadata.
How it works:
- Looks in the library for linked symbols and their dependencies and generates a spritesheet for referenced bitmaps.
- Generates Phaser Asset document with document properties and symbols.
- Generate atlas and metadata with linked symbols and their dependencies bitmaps.
- Generate linked symbols and their dependencies.
- Generate Shapes.
- Generate Texts.
- Generate scale and rotation transformations."