A quick and easy set-up guide for Phaser and ES6
From the Phaser Forums: "I've created a tiny boilerplate available on Github. The aim of the project is to help other developers to get started a little bit faster without having to spend too much time setting up Build tasks (basically setting up the transpiler).
The project comes with:
- A heavily commented gulpfile that uses Browserify and Babel to transpile your ES6 code into ES5.
- Two build modes: development and production (neither one is too complex or opinionated).
- Browsersync for live reload and weinre for your mobile debugging needs.
- UglifyJS for the production build. No sitelock or heavy obfuscation code included.
The first book on the creation of HTML5 cross platform games using Phaser 3 and other free software.
- By Emanuele Feronato
- 155 Pages
- 28 Source Code Examples
- Build a complete game from start to finish
- Cross Platform
- Scaling for devices