Phaser CE is the Community Edition. Read what this means and how it differs from v2.
The current version is 2.7.10 released on 19th May 2017.
You can also download this version from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial.
npm install [email protected]
Which version should I download?
Familiar with git? Use the "clone" link to get the whole repo. The "js" and "min.js" links download pre-built versions of Phaser with all modules enabled (see Creating a Custom Phaser Build). The zip and tar links download an archive of the repository. If you're just doing a quick test then it's safe to grab the js files. However there are lots of extras included in the repository worth having such as Project Templates and API docs.
What's New in 2.7.10?
Version 2.7.10 - 19th May 2017
- Added Creature alpha (
creature.alpha = 0.5for 50% opacity)
- Added Creature tinting (
creature.tint = 0xFF0000for red tint)
- You can now set Phaser.Utils.Debug#lineWidth, the width of the stroke of shapes drawn by Debug#body and Debug#geom.
- Group#checkProperty now returns false if the
childargument is not a child of the Group. Use Phaser.Utils.getProperty instead to read a property value on any object.
/resourcesfrom Phaser CE's Bower and NPM packages, which are now much smaller.
- Removed some duplicate files from
- Fixed a TypeError in pointer-over checks when Phaser.Creature is missing
- Fixed Group#checkAll and Group#checkProperty returning a false negative when
forcewas used (#219).
- Utils.getProperty now returns undefined for missing properties. It had claimed to return null, but could return either null or undefined depending on chain length (#218).
- Fixed Group#checkAll, Group#checkProperty, and Utils.getProperty failing to retrieve nested properties (#220).
- Corrected Group#checkAll and Group#checkProperty argument types (#216).
- Group#getAll now correctly returns all children when the
valuearguments are omitted.
- Fixed Emitter#emitParticle failing to apply certain particle scale values.
@andrewjb123, @EmilSV, @entozoon, @greut, @jbpuryear, @mikkoh85, @MrBaummann, @photonstorm, @rblopes, @rmkubik, @samme