This Example is using the Virtual Joystick Plugin.
* Please wait, loading source from GitHub ...
* ________ ________ _____/\_\
* /\ \ /\ __ \ /\ / / /
* / \ \ / \ \_\ \ __/_ \ \/_/ \
* / \_______\ / /\ \_______\ /\___\ \_______\
* \ / / \ \/ / __ / \/___/ / __ /
* \ / / \ / /_/ / \ / /\ \ /
* \/_______/ \/_______/ \/___\ \_\
This example is for Phaser 2 / CE
We will update the site soon with Phaser 3 examples. For now you can find them all here.
View the code for this example:
Add a powerful and flexible virtual joystick to your mobile games in just 2 lines of code
- Analogue + Digital Joysticks and Buttons
- 3 Professionally designed skins inc. PSDs
- Powerful and friendly Plugin API
- JSDocs, PDF Manual and Code Examples
Get the source and assets for every Phaser example from the Phaser Examples GitHub repository.
With literally hundreds of pieces of source code this is an invaluable resource to have available locally.
Online Code Editor
The Phaser Sandbox allows you to code games in your browser without having to download or install anything.