This Example is using the Particle Storm Plugin.
* Please wait, loading source from GitHub ...
* __/_ ///
* / _/ \
* \_, __)
* | _\
* / :|
* / \ ;|-
This example is for Phaser 2 / CE
We will update the site soon with Phaser 3 examples. For now you can find them all here.
View the code for this example:
Bring your games alive with this powerful and easy-to-use particle system
- Create complex particle effects in minutes
- Over 200 Examples Included
- Easy to use and friendly API
- JSDocs, PDF Manual and TypeScript Defs
Get the source and assets for every Phaser example from the Phaser Examples GitHub repository.
With literally hundreds of pieces of source code this is an invaluable resource to have available locally.
Online Code Editor
The Phaser Sandbox allows you to code games in your browser without having to download or install anything.