This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Vertex resource handling code updated, further optimizing the WebGL batching. You should now see less gl ops per frame across all batches.
Blittergame object has been updated to use the
Liststructure instead of
- Arcade Physics World
disableBodyhas been renamed
disableGameObjectBodyto more accurately reflect what it does.
- Lots of un-used properties were removed from the Arcade Physics Static Body object.
- Arcade Physics Static Body can now refresh itself from its parent via
- A couple of accidental uses of
letexisted, which broke Image loading in Safari # (thanks Yat Hin Wong)
- Added the static property
Graphics.TargetCamerawas added back in which fixed
- The SetHitArea Action now calls
Group.createMultiplewhen a hitArea has been set.
- Removed rogue Tween emit calls. Fix #3222 (thanks @ZaDarkSide)
- Fixed incorrect call to TweenManager.makeActive. Fix #3219 (thanks @ZaDarkSide)
- The Depth component was missing from the Zone Game Object. Fix #3213 (thanks @Twilrom)
- Fixed issue with
Blitteroverwriting previous objects vertex data.
Tilegame object tinting was fixed, so tiles now honor alpha values correctly.
BitmapMaskwould sometimes incorrectly bind its resources.
- Fixed the wrong Extend target in MergeXHRSettings (thanks @samme)
- Destroying a Game Object will now call destroy on its physics body, if it has one set.
- Arcade Physics Colliders have a new
nameproperty and corresponding
- Matter.js bodies now have an inlined destroy method that removes them from the World.
- Impact bodies now remove themselves from the World when destroyed.
- Added Vector2.ZERO static property.