The version of Phaser CE on this page is not the most current release.
Download this version of Phaser CE from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.7.8 - 8th May 2017
- You can now set Group#updateOnlyExistingChildren to skip update calls on children with
exists = false(#187).
- Phaser.ScaleManager#setUserScale now has
forceparameters. Set these to false if your resize callback is being called repeatedly (#197).
- Added Phaser.Creature#createAllAnimations to force load all animations in a creature mesh. It must be called before Phaser.Creature#setAnimation.
- Added Phaser.Creature#setAnimationPlaySpeed.
- Added Phaser.Creature.html#height and Phaser.Creature#width. You can set these dimensions directly rather than by using
- Added Phaser.Creature#setAnchorPointEnabled, Phaser.Creature#anchorX, and Phaser.Creature#anchorY for setting a Creature's anchor point dynamically (still experimental).
- Removed the upper limit of 12 for Phaser.Loader#maxParallelDownloads. The default value is still 4. Most browsers limit parallel connections to 6 per domain. Older IE and Android browsers may suffer with a value above 4 (#170).
- Arcade Physics Bodies no longer receive angular motion updates while they have allowRotation disabled, as this was unnecessary.
- Phaser.Text#align can now be set in any case or mix of cases (e.g., 'left', 'Left', 'LEFT').
- Phaser CE API now shows a synopsis like the Phaser 2.6 docs. You can still find the complete README on GitHub.
- Updated ScaleManager docs.
gidargument in Phaser.Tilemap#createFromObjects. It can represent an object's
- Clarified Phaser.Image's use of the Animation component (#185). Images can be animated the same way Sprites can.
- Fixed an issue where Sprites sharing the same texture were distorted or hidden when a WebGLFilter was applied (#39, #153, #154).
- Fixed a 'memory exhausted' error in PIXI.PixiFastShader when compiling shaders with multiTexture enabled.
- Fixed a TypeError in PIXI.WebGLGraphics when trying to render a Graphics object with a missing WebGL context (#178)
- Fixed a ReferenceError in PIXI.WebGLRenderer when running Phaser in ES5 strict mode.
- Fixed some Typescript definitions (#167).
- Phaser now correctly sets a Creature's anchor point (as set in Creature editor) when a creature mesh is loaded.
- Fixed CreatureManager#CreateAllAnimations crashing in Chrome.
@aaronransley, @andrewjb123, @Cryt1c, @goldfire, @gre, @LandonSchropp, @NickH-nz, @noseglid, @photonstorm, @samme, @tanquetav, @vantreeseba, @vpmedia, @Xan0C