This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Phaser.Loader now supports BLOB urls for audio files (thanks @aressler38 #1462)
- Line.reflect will calculate the reflected, or outgoing angle of two lines. This can be used for Body vs. Line collision responses and rebounds.
- Line.normalAngle gets the angle of the line normal in radians.
- Line.normalX and Line.normalY contain the x and y components of the left-hand normal of the line.
- Line.fromAngle will sets this line to start at the given
ycoordinates and for the segment to extend at
anglefor the given
- BitmapData.drawGroup draws the immediate children of a Phaser.Group to a BitmapData. Children are only drawn if they have their
existsproperty set to
true. The children will be drawn at their
yworld space coordinates. When drawing it will take into account the child's rotation, scale and alpha values. No iteration takes place. Groups nested inside other Groups will not be iterated through.
- TypeScript definitions fixes and updates (thanks @clark-stevenson @Schmavery)
- DOM.visualBounds now includes scroll bars (#1429)
- The new fixed time-step code has been more carefully linked to Pixi transform updates. This should finally put a stop to the tunneling issues that were being reported.
- Tween.stop fired a different set of onComplete parameters to Tween.update. Both now dispatch `onComplete(target, tween)`` as the parameters in that order (thanks @P0rnflake #1450)
- Removed redundant
toleranceparameter from Rectangle.intersects (thanks @toolness #1463)
- Phaser.Graphics.drawCircle now overrides PIXI.drawCircle which means the docs are now correct re: diameter not radius (thanks @ethankaminski #1454)
- Device.webAudio check inversed to avoid throwing a warning in Chrome.
- Mouse.mouseMoveCallback is flagged as deprecated.
thinit from TilemapLayer (thanks @nextht #1474)
- Particles.Arcade.Emitter.makeParticles now checks the given
quantityis more than
maxParticlesvalue is reset to the new
quantitygiven (as this is how most devs seem to use it).
- Particles.Arcade.Emitter.emitParticle now returns a boolean depending if a particle was emitted or not.
- Particles.Arcade.Emitter.update only updates
_counterif a particle was successfully emitted.
- Phaser.Point.angleSq removed. It didn't work so any code relying on it would be broken, and it's unclear what it was meant for (thanks @nextht #1396)
sourceis a Display Object, it will default to
sourceis a Display Object, it will default to
- Fix / double-copy for Safari tilemap bug when rendering with delta scrolling. This fixes tilemaps not appearing to update on Safari OS X and iOS specifically (thanks @pnstickne @neurofuzzy @lastnightsparty #1439 #1498)
- Simplified call to
updateTransform. This is the unified and verified fix for #1424 #1479 #1490 #1502 and solves issues with physics tunneling and visual glitches under the new time step code.
- Tween.delay, Tween.repeat and Tween.yoyo will no longer throw an error if called before a TweenData object has been created (via Tween.to or Tween.from) (thanks @SomMeri #1419)
- The click trampoline added for IE prevented Chrome for Android from being able to launch Full Screen mode with the default parameters for ScaleManger#startFullScreen (the desktop version of Chrome was not affected.). This is now fixed and additional compatibility settings (clickTrampoline) that can be used to configure when such is used. By default the 'when-not-mouse' mode is only enabled for Desktop browsers, where the primary input is ubiquitously a mouse. There are no known breaking compatibility changes - the Full Screen should be initiatable in Chrome for Android as it was in 2.1.x. The default Android browser does not support Full Screen (thanks @pnstickne)
- TilemapParser now checks for image collections, avoiding crashes. These would arise with maps exported from the new release of Tiled (thanks @paul-reilly #1440)
- Group.replace could still access
newChild.parentafter it was set to
undefined. This unifies the approach (thanks @pnstickne #1410 #1417)
- P2.postBroadphaserHandler updated to avoid skipping final 2 pairs.
- The P2 World constructor wouldn't let you use your own config unless you specified both the gravity and broadphase. Now allows one or both (thanks @englercj #1412)
- The RandomDataGenerator could be seeded with an array of values. However if the array contained a zero it would stop seeding from that point (thanks @jpcloud @pnstickne #1456)
- Added extra checks to Sound.play to stop it throwing DOM Exception Error 11 if the
sound.readyStatewasn't set or the sound was invalid. Also wrapped
stop()`` call in atry catch`.
- Time.reset would incorrectly reset the
_startedproperty, now maps it to
Time.time(thanks @XekeDeath #1467)
- Fix floating point inaccuracy in Tween easing edge cases (thanks @jounii #1492)
- Phaser.Signal was causing a CSP script-src violations in Cordova and Google Chrome Apps (thanks @elennaro #1494)
- Added Events.onEnterBounds to the destroy method (thanks @legendary-mich #1497)
- AnimationManager.destroy is now more careful about clearing up deep references (thanks @Arturszott #1449)
- Ellipse.right and Ellipse.bottom setters fixed (thanks @nextht #1397)
- Fixed double Ellipse.getBounds definition (thanks @nextht #1397)
- TileSprite.loadTexture crashed when textures were updated in WebGL (thanks @pandavigoureux29 #1495)
Pixi.js 2.2.0 Updates
- The strip class has now three extra properties, canvasPadding, paddingX, and paddingY : @darionco
- Added mipmap option to to textures.
- Added the ability to use GL_TRIANGLES when rendering Strips @darionco
- Added the ability to tint the Graphics.
- Fixed Y-flipped mask issue on render texture.
- Fixed the issue where you could an alpha that is more than one and it would.
- Fixed text issues when using accents.
- Fixed sprite caching not clearing the previous cached texture : @kambing86
- Fixed arcTo issues.
- Vertex buffer and and vertex shader optimisation and reduced memory footprint on the tint and alpha : @bchevalier
- Applied the new generic updateTransform to spritebatch : @kambing86