This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Updated to Pixi v2.0.0 (see change list below)
- Happily removed the IE11 WebGL lock as Pixi now fully supports it :)
- Time.prevTime is a new property that contains the raw value of the game timer from the previous update.
- Sound.fadeTo allows you to fade the Sound to the given volume over the duration specified (thanks @nickryall #1225)
- BitmapData.getFirstPixel will scan the BitmapData and return the color and location of the first non-transparent pixel encountered. You can specify one of 4 scan directions: top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right and right to left.
- BitmapData.getBounds will return a
Rectangleobject that encompasses the full extent of the non-transparent pixels in the BitmapData. This can be useful if you wish to trim away transparent pixels from the sides of a BitmapData down to size before saving.
- Rectangle.scale allows you to scale the width and height of a Rectangle.
- RenderTexture has a new optional parameter:
- TypeScript definitions fixes and updates (thanks @clark-stevenson)
- Changed the Animation constructor parameter
frameRateas it's a more accurate term of what it should be. Internally nothing changed.
- Circle.getBounds added.
- Ellipse.getBounds added.
- Device.canPlayAudio now supports
opusfiles directly, as well as
opusencoded audio stored in ogg containers (#1232)
- PIXI.AbstractFilter is now bundled by default to support the new
sprite.shaderfeature in Pixi v2.
- Changed all typeof comparisons from == to === (thanks @bobbywilson0 #1230)
- JSDoc fixes in the Rope class (thanks @Rovanion)
- Filter.update now caches the previous pointer position to avoid flooding the uniform. Also the mouse uniform is now a value between 0 and 1 depending on the position within the game view.
- Fixed a reference error to the Loader.baseURL in Cache._resolveUrl method. This stops the error where Safari would show lots of file load errors but then still load the files (thanks @neurofuzzy #1235)
- Fixed the Filter mouse uniform value population.
- Fixed an issue where audio files with query strings after them would fail the
canPlayAudiochecks (thanks Vithar)
- Input.hitTest now accurately detects hits on the extreme edges of a display object (thanks InsaneHero)
- Button.setSounds now works if given an AudioSprite as the sound source.
Pixi v2 Specific New Features
- Sprites can now have a custom shader applied to them. Much better performance than filters.
- Renderers now have a resolution. Ideal for working with different pixel density.
- Big refactor of the webGLRenderer and WebGLSpriteBatch renderer.
- Refactor of CanvasRenderer.
- DisplayObject.updateTransform function rewritten with for better performance.
- New Events Class.
- New Constructor for all renderers (including autoDetect)
- Massive Refactor of Graphics (WebGL and Canvas)
- Graphics objects can now be interactive.
- Made removeChild no longer returns error.
- Lots of new functions added to the Matrix class.
- RenderTexture refactored. Now accepts Matrix in the render function.
- AsciiFilter, NoiseFilter and TiltShiftFilter.
- added getChildIndex and setChildIndex methods to DisplayObjectContainer.
- Bug Fixes.
Pixi v2 Specific Bug Fixes
- iOS8 alpha bug fixed.
- set default padding to 0 for graphics objects.
- PIXI.Graphics initial width and height is 0.
- Fixed Graphics getBounds.
- fix cacheAsBitmap alpha issue for canvas.
- Fixed minY calculation in updateBounds.
- Fixed Bezier issue on Graphics.
- Added 0 width check to DisplayObjectContainer.