This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Fixed issue in FrameData.getFrameIndexes where the input array was being ignored.
- Added Math.numberArray - Returns an Array containing the numbers from min to max (inclusive), useful for animation frame construction.
- Fixed a horrendously sneaky bug: If a new tween was created in the onComplete callback of a tween about to be deleted, it would get automatically spliced.
- Added a pendingDelete property to Tween to stop tweens that were removed during a callback from causing update errors during the TweenManager loop.
- Added Group.length property.
- Added explicit x/y attributes to Phaser.Text to make it work with the camera system (thanks cocoademon).
- Fixed issue stopping multiple animations from playing, only the most recent would play (frames array was being overwritten, thanks Legrandk)
- Updated Debug.renderSpriteBounds() so it doesn't use the deprecated Sprite.worldView any more (thanks MikeMnD)
- Added 2 new properties to the Text object: Text.text and Text.style, both are getter/setters and don't flag dirty unless changed, so safe for core loop use.
- Removed the exists check from Group.callAll, it now runs on all children (as the name implies)
- Added Group.callAllExists - you can now call a function on all children who have exists = the provided boolean.
- Finished off the Breakout example game - now fully playable, proper rebound, scoring, lives, etc.
- Removed Group.sort dummy entry until it's working.
- Removed ArcadePhysics.postUpdate.
- Updated Sprite.update to set renderable to false when the object goes out of Camera, not 'visible' false, otherwise it stops the transform being updated by Pixi.
- BUG: There is a known issue where the wrong rect coordinates are given to the QuadTree if the Sprite is a child of a Group or another Sprite which has an x/y offset.