- By Emanuele Feronato
- 72 Pages
- 26 Source Code Examples
- Phaser Project Structure covered
- Phaser States, Preloading and Animation
- Timers and Schedules
During these months I published more than 100 Phaser tutorials and prototypes but as far as I can see there isn’t yet a guide which explains how to make games with Phaser from scratch. So here it is.
- The structure of your Phaser project
- Phaser states
- Preloading images
- Placing images on the stage
- Displaying given frames in a sprite sheet
- Adding interactivity to images by turning them into clickable and touchable buttons
- Giving each button a custom property and accessing it when touched / clicked
- Using timers to schedule events
- Turning the prototype into a real game adding a title screen with soundmute options
- Preloading sounds
- Playing sounds
- Organizing your folders
- Making it run nicely on any mobile device no matter the orientation
By the end of the book, you will have a complete game made by you.
Each step of the book is provided with its source code example, for a total of 72 pages and 26 source code examples.