Phaser 3.2.1 "Kaori" is the current stable version and was released on 12th March 2018.
The previous version of Phaser was 3.2.0.
Download this version from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial.
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org
Phaser is on the jsDelivr CDN. Include one of the following in your html:
The latest CE release is 2.10.2 released on 16th March 2018.
Which file should I download?
Familiar with git? Use the "clone" link to get the whole repo. The "js" and "min.js" links download pre-built versions of Phaser with all modules enabled. The zip and tar links download an archive of the repository. If you're just doing a quick test then it's safe to grab the js files, however it's always worth having the source code to hand for reference.
What's New in 3.2.1?
- Fixed issue with Render Texture tinting. Fix #3336 (thanks @rexrainbow)
- Fixed Utils.String.Format (thanks @samme)
- The Matter Debug Layer wouldn't clear itself in canvas mode. Fix #3345 (thanks @samid737)
- TimerEvent.remove would dispatch the Timer event immediately based on the opposite of the method argument, making it behave the opposite of what was expected. It now only fires when requested (thanks @migiyubi)
- The TileSprite Canvas Renderer did not support rotation, scaling or flipping. Fix #3231 (thanks @TCatshoek)
- Fixed Group doesn't remove children from Scene when cleared with the
removeFromSceneargument set (thanks @iamchristopher)
- Fixed an error in the lights pipeline when no Light Manager has been defined (thanks @samme)
- The ForwardDiffuseLightPipeline now uses
sys.lightsinstead of the Scene variable to avoid errors due to injection removal.
- Phaser.Display.Color.Interpolate would return NaN values because it was loading the wrong Linear function. Fix #3372 (thanks @samid737)
- RenderTexture.draw was only drawing the base frame of a Texture. Fix #3374 (thanks @samid737)
- TileSprite scaling differed between WebGL and Canvas. Fix #3338 (thanks @TCatshoek)
- Text.setFixedSize was incorrectly setting the
textproperty instead of the
parentproperty. Fix #3375 (thanks @rexrainbow)
- RenderTexture.clear on canvas was using the last transform state, instead of clearing the whole texture.
- The SceneManager.render will now render a Scene as long as it's in a LOADING state or higher. Before it would only render RUNNING scenes, but this precluded those that were loading assets.
- A Scene can now be restarted by calling
scene.start()and providing no arguments (thanks @migiyubi)
- The class GameObject has now been exposed, available via
- A Camera following a Game Object will now take the zoom factor of the camera into consideration when scrolling. Fix #3353 (thanks @brandonvdongen)
setTexton a BitmapText object will now recalculate its display origin values. Fix #3350 (thanks @migiyubi)
- You can now pass an object to Loader.atlas, like you you can with images. Fix #3268 (thanks @TCatshoek)
onContextRestoredcallback won't be defined any more unless the WebGL Renderer is in use in the following objects: BitmapMask, Static Tilemap, TileSprite and Text. This should allow those objects to now work in HEADLESS mode. Fix #3368 (thanks @16patsle)
- The SetFrame method now has two optional arguments:
updateOrigin(both true by default) which will update the size and origin of the Game Object respectively. Fix #3339 (thanks @Jerenaux)