This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- The entire codebase now passes our eslint config (which helped highlight a few errors), if you're submitting a PR, please ensure your PR passes the config too.
- The Web Audio Context is now suspended instead of closed to allow for prevention of 'Failed to construct AudioContext: maximum number of hardware contexts reached' errors from Chrome in a hot reload environment. We still strongly recommend reusing the same context in a production environment. See this example for details. Fixes #3238 (thanks @z0y1 @Ziao)
- The Webpack shell plugin now fires on
onBuildExit, meaning it'll update the examples if you use
webpack watch(thanks @rblopes)
root: trueflag to the eslint config to stop it scanning further-up the filesystem.
- Math.Fuzzy.Floor had an incorrect method signature.
- Arcade Physics World didn't import GetOverlapX or GetOverlapY, causing
- TileSprite was missing a gl reference, causing it to fail during a context loss and restore.
- The Mesh Game Object Factory entry had incorrect arguments passed to Mesh constructor.
- Removed unused
ScenePluginclass (thanks @rblopes)
- The variable
staticis no longer used in Arcade Physics, fixing the 'static is a reserved word' in strict mode error (thanks @samme)
- The corner tints were being applied in the wrong order. Fixes #3252 (thanks @Rybar)
- BitmapText objects would ignore calls to setOrigin. Fixes #3249 (thanks @amkazan)
- Fixed a 1px camera jitter and bleeding issue in the renderer. Fixes #3245 (thanks @bradharms)
- Fixed the error
WebGL: INVALID_ENUM: blendEquation: invalid mode.that would arise on iOS. Fixes #3244 (thanks @Ziao)
drawBlitterfunction would crash if
roundPixelswas true. Fixes #3243 (thanks @Jerenaux and @vulcanoidlogic)