The version of Phaser CE on this page is not the most current release.
Download this version of Phaser CE from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial
npm install email@example.com
Version 2.8.0 - 30th May 2017
We've bumped the minor version (2.8) for changes in how circular Arcade Physics bodies behave with scaled sprites. We consider this a bug fix (#235), but since the prior behavior wasn't documented and existing code might be relying on it, we wanted to give you a heads-up.
- You can emit particles in a radial pattern with Emitter#setAngle.
- Emitter#output, Emitter#lifespanOutput, and Emitter#remainder describe particle flow rate.
- You can toggle drag (resistance) on or off with Arcade.Body#allowDrag. You might apply drag only when a character is touching the ground, for example.
- Group#checkAny tests if at least one child matches a given property value.
- Group#killAll kills all existing children. (Also useful for shutting off particle emitters.)
- Group#reviveAll revives all non-existing children.
- Group#resetAll calls resetChild on all children (changing position, texture, and frame, if specified).
- Group#scatter places each child at a random position within a Rectangle or the World bounds.
- Point.isPoint identifies objects that can be safely used in Point operations.
- Arcade.Body#radius represents a length relative to the sprite's texture dimensions. The effective radius of the body scales automatically when the sprite scale changes, as with rectangular bodies, and the body is sized correctly when the sprite's scale is different from (1, 1) (#235).
- Create#grid and Create#texture accept callbacks (#241, #136) and can return a BitmapData object when passed
- Fixed incorrect Phaser.Text dimensions when assigning a numeric string to strokeThickness (#239). (You should still use a number instead, though.)
- Fixed Sounds ignoring changes to global volume when using audio tags.
- Fixed looping timers not getting removed completely when destroyed.
@ColaColin, @GameDevFox, @goldfire, @netgfx, @photonstorm, @rblopes, @samme, @shunsei, @Xesenix