The version of Phaser CE on this page is not the most current release.
Download this version of Phaser CE from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial
npm install email@example.com
Version 2.7.10 - 19th May 2017
- Added Creature alpha (
creature.alpha = 0.5for 50% opacity)
- Added Creature tinting (
creature.tint = 0xFF0000for red tint)
- You can now set Phaser.Utils.Debug#lineWidth, the width of the stroke of shapes drawn by Debug#body and Debug#geom.
- Group#checkProperty now returns false if the
childargument is not a child of the Group. Use Phaser.Utils.getProperty instead to read a property value on any object.
/resourcesfrom Phaser CE's Bower and NPM packages, which are now much smaller.
- Removed some duplicate files from
- Fixed a TypeError in pointer-over checks when Phaser.Creature is missing
- Fixed Group#checkAll and Group#checkProperty returning a false negative when
forcewas used (#219).
- Utils.getProperty now returns undefined for missing properties. It had claimed to return null, but could return either null or undefined depending on chain length (#218).
- Fixed Group#checkAll, Group#checkProperty, and Utils.getProperty failing to retrieve nested properties (#220).
- Corrected Group#checkAll and Group#checkProperty argument types (#216).
- Group#getAll now correctly returns all children when the
valuearguments are omitted.
- Fixed Emitter#emitParticle failing to apply certain particle scale values.
@andrewjb123, @EmilSV, @entozoon, @greut, @jbpuryear, @mikkoh85, @MrBaummann, @photonstorm, @rblopes, @rmkubik, @samme