The version of Phaser CE on this page is not the most current release.
Download this version of Phaser CE from npm. Need more details? Follow this tutorial
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.11.1 - 2 October 2018
- Fixed an error passing
box2doptions in the game configuration settings (#553).
- Fixed some compressed texture formats failing to load (#562).
- Fixed an issue where if the WebGL renderer failed to initialize that RenderTexture's would still try to use it if no renderer was provided (#575).
- Fixed an inconsistent return value in BitmapData#copy (#580).
- Tweens are now cleaned up completely when destroying the game (#581).
- Game now nulls a reference to itself from PIXI after destroy (#583).
- Fixed a BitmapFont frame error when using trim frame in atlas (#587).
- Fixed BitmapData#shadow ignoring blur or x/y offset when set to 0 (#591).
- AnimationParser.spriteSheet now tells you the minimum image dimensions it expects if it fails to produce at least one complete frame from the spritesheet (#559).
- Game now checks SoundManager's
muteOnPauseproperty whenever the game's
pausedproperty is set so one can control whether sounds play when the game is manually paused. Previously, the property was only used when the game focus was lost in the DOM (#572).
- Fixed the definition for bitmapText() in GameObjectFactory (#561).
- Fixed the definition for clear() in RenderTexture (#573).
- Fixed the definition for Video volume.
- Changed the game configuration object's
canvasIDproperty name. The previous name,
canvasId, was incorrect and would be ignored.
- Clarified the
spacingargument in Loader#spritesheet (#448, #559).
- Corrected P2#createGearConstraint (#566).
- Corrected Tilemap#copy, Tilemap#replace (#586).
- Typo (#594).
- Corrected Key#upDuration, Keyboard#upDuration (#595).
@B10215029, @CorayThan, @FostUK, @Jazcash, @Lucas-C, @Mertank, @Nek-, @aeonwilliams, @dywedir, @foreverip, @giniwren, @josalmi, @joshlory, @rydash, @samme, @tiagokeller, @zhaxiu3