This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Added check into Pointer.move to always consider a Sprite that has pixelPerfect enabled, regardless of render ID.
- BUG: The pixel perfect click check doesn't work if the sprite is part of a texture atlas yet.
- Fixed issue with anti-alias in the Game constructor not being set correctly (thanks luizbills)
- Added support for the Graphics game object back in and two examples (thanks earok for spotting)
- New: Tweens can now be chained via multiple to() calls + example created (thanks to powerfear for adding)
- Fixed Math.wrap (thanks TheJare)
- New: When loading a Sprite Sheet you can now pass negative values for the frame sizes which specifies the number of rows/columns to load instead (thanks TheJare)
- New: BitmapText now supports anchor and has fixed box dimensions (thanks TheJare)
- Fixed bug where if a State contains an empty Preloader the Update will not be called (thanks TheJare)
- Several new examples added (cameras, tweens, etc)
- Added in extra checks to halt collision if it involves an empty Group (thanks cang)
- Added time smoothing to Animation update to help frames hopefully not get too out of sync during long animations with high frame rates.
- Added frame skip to Animation.update. If it gets too far behind it will now skip frames to try and catch up.