This version is out of date
The version of Phaser downloaded from this page is not the current stable release.
- Added the new align property to GameObjects that controls placement when rendering.
- Added an align example to the Sprites test group (click the mouse to change alignment position)
- Added a new MicroPoint class. Same as Point but much smaller / less functions, updated GameObject to use it.
- Completely rebuilt the Rectangle class to use MicroPoints and store the values of the 9 points around the edges, to be used for new collision system.
- Game.Input now has 2 signals you can subscribe to for down/up events, see the Sprite align example for use.
- Updated the States examples to bring in-line with 0.9 release.